Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Kandidaten für Präsident

I am running for president of German Club because I love the language and culture. I have taken German for 4 years. I've also visited Germany and Austria multiple times; this really contributed to my cultural knowledge of German-speaking countries. After I get my college degrees, I aspire to move to Austria, so I think that being immersed in German as much as possible is a smart idea. I am an Junior this year, and I've been in German Club for my past 2 years at Enloe. I'm dedicated, passionate, a great leader, and I love the language and culture. If you vote for me, I will do my best to make German Club successful and fun!

--Ashlea, Deutsch III

I am running for der Präsident this year for German Club. I have been a part of German club for the past two years and would like to push the program to its full potential. In the past, the German Club met every few months and was unorganized, but with a little work the club could become much more. I have also been to Germany, Austria and Switzerland so I have alot of background knowledge. I have a lot of leading experience and have gotten all A's in my 5 years of German so far. I look forward to having the opportunity to be the German Club Präsident.

~ Andy (Deutsch IV)

No comments: